PCR tests and certificates in Tokyo

PCR Tests and travel certificates in Tokyo

PCR tests and travel certificates in Tokyo

A list of clinics that provide PCR Tests and travel certificates in Tokyo.

Mita Kokusai Building Clinic

Provides PCR tests for international travel. The results can be ready on the same day if booked before 10 AM. English service available.  PCR test costs ¥33,000 (additional fees can be applied). More details and reservations here.

Shinjuku Ekimae Clinic

In case of a positive result, the test will be provided for free, you only pay the clinic fee, about ¥2,000. If the result is negative, the price will be ¥15,000. However, the certificate is issued only in Japanese. More details here (Japanese only).

Mame Clinics

They have several clinics around the city. The certificate can be issued in English or Japanese and it will cost additional ¥3,000. PCR test itself is ¥33,000. You can make a reservation online (Japanese only). Note that the payment is cashless. 

Hibiya Clinic

Another clinic where you can get the test, and the results will be available on the following day. By following this link you can apply for the test and also check about the price. 

T Care Clinic Hamamatsucho

The test and the certificate prices start from ¥22,000. You should make a reservation online.

T Care Clinic

You can also order a PCR kit. One test is ¥10,900 (5 tests – ¥49,500). A certificate costs additional ¥5,500 and can be issued in English. More details (Japanese only).

Ueno Royal Garden CLinic

This clinic was established in 2017 and they provide multilingual medical services. Now they can send you a PCR test by mail. The results can be ready in three hours. The cost of one test is only ¥4,000. And if you buy a set of 10, it will cost just ¥30,000 – sale price.

You should also know that certificated for Hawaii and China require additional fees regardless of the clinic where you do the test.
Also, please keep in mind that the instructions for travelers change constantly. Before you go on a trip and sign for a test, call the Japanese MOFA and also the embassy of a country you are going to, to get the latest information about the requirements.
We hope you all stay safe and healthy.
If you are not going abroad, check our other articles in regards to what you can do while in Tokyo: